Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Star of the Victoria Fashion Show

Tonight many people watched the Victoria Secret Fashion show and went straight to Facebook or Twitter to give their input on it. From girls saying why can't I be as skinny as them or guys saying they are so hot, everyone flocked to social media myself included. However my posts were not about one of the models, they were about my future wife, Taylor Swift or also to be known as Taylor Kasman. Yea I may be biased a little bit since she is my future wife and all but how could I not. She looked amazing, sang amazing and was able to keep up with some of the hottest girls in the world. Not only was she extraordinary on the runway with the models and angels, she was even asked to be in the picture with all the models at the end. In addition, some of the models lip sang one of Taylor's songs as a viral video. What is their not to love about her? 

Sorry about my bias but you all know it is true, Sorry I have not blogged in a long time but will get back into and here is the star herself. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment